Published : Jul 02, 2021 3 mins read Updated On : Jun 20, 2023
Healthy, shiny hair is every bride's desire, and any hairstyle can only do so much if the hair is frizzy, damaged or dry. So, to achieve that perfect bridal hairstyle, provide your hair with all the nourishment it needs. Hair treatments could be expensive, so to tackle that we have bought you some home remedies that give amazing results. Rock that bridal hairstyle with the smooth, shiny and bouncy hair. Try these remedies at comfort of your home for frizz free healthy hair.
1. Fenugreek seedsFenugreek or Methi seeds are extremely beneficial in hair fall, hair loss, hair growth, and enhancing hair texture. Soak half a cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Blend and make a paste the next day and massage into scalp and hair. Leave on for 30 minutes before washing off with lukewarm water. No need to use shampoo and if you want to use a mild one. When done regularly it give maximum benefits.
2. MayonnaiseMayonnaise smoothers out frizzy hair and when mixed with egg and honey, this amazing hair mask will work wonders in taming frizzy hair. The protein from eggs will not only nourish your scalp and roots but also soften the dry locks and honey is a natural softener. Mix 1 cup of mayonnaise to 1 tablespoon of honey, apply and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
3. BananaBananas are rich in nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, and potassium. They help regulate oil production in your scalp making it healthy. Honey moisturizes your hair and gives shine. Blend 2 bananas well till it's a smooth paste and then add a tablespoon of honey. Apply to your hair, leave for 20-25 minutes, and rinse off with cold water. Your hair will look shiny and soft in no time. You may add a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil for extra conditioning.
4. Coconut and Olive oil maskCoconut oil and Olive oil are considered best oils for hair. The combination provides nourishment, hydrates and deep conditions your hair so that you can rock those gorgeous tresses on your D-day. Try this mask if you have dry and damaged hair. Add 2 parts of coconut oil to one part of olive oil and few drops of essential oil for fragrance. Apply to your hair and leave it in for at least an hour or keep it overnight. Then rinse it normally.
5. Yoghurt and egg maskEggs are packed with numerous nutrients, from protein, to iron to vitamins D, B, and A. Yoghurt is packed with vitamin B5, proteins and calcium. Beat 1 egg white till it gets foamy and mix it in with 6 tablespoons of plain yogurt. Apply the mixture to your hair and let sit for 20-25 minutes and rinse it out. This mixture deep conditions, de-frizzes your hair and also imparts it a shine.
6. Aloe Vera and hibiscusMix one cup of aloe Vera gel with two tbsp. of hibiscus flower paste. Blend both the ingredients until you get a smooth paste. Apply generously over scalp and strands and keep the mask for 30 ? 45 minutes. Rinse the mixture out with mild shampoo. Hibiscus flower is known for making hair shiny, smooth and thick when used regularly. Aloe Vera strengthens and repair hair strands and promotes hair growth. This hair mask will keep your hair healthy by not only repairing the damaged ends but also preventing split ends.
7. Apple Cider VinegarThe secret for shiny, bouncy hair is apple cider vinegar treatment. ACV clarifies and smoothens hair cuticles, which gives you healthy and shiny locks. All you need to do is mix a tablespoon of ACV with half a cup of water and pour the solution over wet hair. Comb through and let it rest for 5-8 minutes before rinsing off. Add few drops of essential oil for the fragrance, if you want.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 800/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.