Growing up, I am sure your mother would have stressed about how important it was to have vitamin C rich foods every day!
Whether or not you listened to her, she did make a valid point.
It turns out Vitamin C is one super vitamin that can work wonders on everything you need about your overall beauty.
While many of us are aware of its health benefits, the antioxidant has also become a staple in skin care regimens across the globe.
1. Beauty of Vitamin CVitamin C-The new talk in the beauty industry, has almost become a staple in the skin care regimes across the globe now. Along with being an amazing health booster, it excels with some major skin and hair benefits as well. Vitamin C effervescent tablets are best known for its powerful antioxidant properties, brilliantly boost collagen while helping to treat ultraviolet exposure as well.
2. Vitam(in) C (for) your SkinClimbing the beauty ladder so steadily, Vitamin C has gained popularity for its potent ability to naturally improve skin, fight signs of ageing and improve the production of collagen production for your skin. It brightens the skin and helps fade dark spots It is a vital ingredient in the moisturisers and serums these days and helps prevent fine lines by making the skin firm.
3. Your Skin ShieldVitamin C gives that additional protection to your skin by protecting it from the harmful UV radiation from the sun. Vitamin C does not really act as a replacement for your sunscreen lotions, but it boosts the deeper layers of the skin which protects the top layer of the skin with the protection.
4. C Power for Your HairWell!Well! You are a multitasker ?Vitamin C.? We have been talking about how wowsome it was for your hair now let?s talk about how awesome it is for your hair!! It is a ?necessary component to create a protein known as collagen which is a crucial part of your hair health. It's a super ingredient that is going to help you grow your hair and not only that, it locks the strength and keeps it strong.
5. C Nails It TooStrong and Brittle free nails??Every girl?s wish list! For that optimal Nail health, Vitamin C is the best route! It maintains the integrity of strong nails and prevents it from breakage. It prevents hangnails by aiding collagen formation, solving your nagging issues of nails. Vitamin C sources include amla, orange, lemons, kiwi, strawberries, etc. You can also consume the best Vitamin c supplement for clear skin in the form of Chicnutrix Super C. It is a Vitamin C effervescent tablet with Natural Amla Extracts and Zinc.
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 800/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.