Please enter pincode to check
home delivery availability.
Summer Essentials - Chicnutrix Block + Fast&Up Reload
Sun Protection SPF 45 PA+++ and Instant Hydration & Energy
₹1044 ₹1160 10% OFF
MRP Inclusive of all taxes
- Lime & Lemon
Please enter pincode to check
home delivery availability.
- A combination of Chicnutrix Block and Fast&Up Reload (Berry), your summer must – haves to stay hydrated and protected this summer.
- This Summer Block the Sun not the Fun with Chicnutrix Block - the lightweight, Broad-spectrum sunscreen that provides SPF 45 with PA+++. Made in Korea and specially formulated for Indian skin. Infused with Adenosine and Niacinamide, it provides added skincare benefits for anti-wrinkle and hydration benefits. Say goodbye to white cast and greasy skin with Chicnutrix Block.
- Stay hydrated and energized with India's first effervescent instant recharge and energy drink - Fast&Up Reload. When you sweat, water alone is not enough. That's why Reload offers a perfect balance of 5 essential electrolytes with added Vitamin C and B12 to combat fatigue. Plus, it has 10x less sugar than other hydration and energy drinks. Informed Choice Certified, Reload replenishes electrolytes lost in sweat and recharges you instantaneously. Available in Berry flavour.
For Chicnutrix Block – 1 tube 35ml
PA+++ offers High UVA protection. The sun’s UVA rays do not cause sunburn but instead cause the skin to turn brown. UVA rays are known as the sun’s silent killers as you don’t feel them affecting the skin, but they penetrate deeply into the skin, damaging and tanning it.
Sun protection factor (SPF) 45 offers high protection and helps shield skin against sunburn. The number indicates how much protection a product offers against UVB light.
Niacinamide helps improve skin hydration by preventing the evaporation of moisture from the skin into the environment. It's also a natural anti-inflammatory ingredient, so it's great for calming irritated skin.
A wrinkle-improving functional ingredient improves cell regeneration in the dermal layer of the skin which helps improve skin elasticity and wrinkles.
How to use:
- Squeeze out an adequate amount of sunscreen
- Apply to your exposed body parts 15 minutes before going out
- Massage evenly. Reapply throughout the day whenever necessary
Fast&Up Reload (Berry) – 1 tube = 20 effervescent tablets
Five Essential Electrolytes such as Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium & Chloride helps restore lost electrolytes lost in sweat and helps maintain hydration and electrolyte balance in body for an active you
Vitamin C & B12
Added Vitamin C & B12 are energizing vitamins which helps reduce muscle fatigue and soreness to keep you energized and active throughout the day
How to use:
- Drop a tablet in approx 250 ml of water
- Wait for it to fizz and dissolve completely
- Cheers to instant hydration
Please login to post a reviewLogin
No Reviews Found..
1. Who needs sunscreen?
The answer is ‘EVERYONE’. All the individuals irrespective of their gender should use sunscreen. It helps prevent from harmful sunrays which can lead to skin cancer. It also prevents your skin from premature ageing, sun burns and tanning.
2. Is high numbered SPF better than a low numbered one?
Experts claim that one should use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30. SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor that indicates how much protection your sunscreen offers from UV rays. Higher the SPF, higher is its ability to protect against harmful UVB rays. However, this is not completely true as sunscreen beyond SPF 50 are makes very little difference in terms of risk of sun damage. Chicnutrix Block gives you SPF 45 PA+++ which prevents your skin from a broad spectrum of UVA & UVB sunrays.
3. When should I use sunscreen?
One is supposed to use sunscreen every day. It is best to apply 30 mins before stepping out of the house and is suggested to reapply after every 2 hours of exposure.
4. What does PA rating mean?
PA is a short term for ‘Protection grade of UVA rays.’ It is a significant distinction because SPF protects your skin only against UVB rays whereas PA protects only against UVA rays. These two rays are equally harmful but in different ways. This is what PA rating means: • PA+ : Some UVA protection • PA++ : Moderate UVA protection • PA+++: High UVA protection
5. Does it have side effects in a long run?
Chicnutrix block sunscreen is clinically approved and has no side effects. However, it is suggested to do a patch test before using.
6. Does it leave a white cast on your face?
Chicnutrix Block is a lightweight sunscreen which easily gets absorbed in your skin. It has low UV penetrating filters and niacinamide that adds some skincare benefits that gives you a natural glow.
7. Does it protect from sunburn?
Chicnutrix Block sunscreen has SPF 45 & PA+++ which indicates its high ability to block UVB rays which tends to cause irritation and sunburn and prevent your skin by reflect damaging sunrays.
8. Can teenagers use Chicnutrix block sunscreen?
An adolescent’s body undergoes many hormonal changes which can lead to pigmentation, and a good SPF can help counteract them. It is recommended by the experts that all kids are supposed to use sunscreen with SPF of at least 30 or higher.
9. What is Fast&Up Reload?
When you sweat, just water is not enough. Reload is a supplement for instant energy and hydration replenishment for your body with the right combination of electrolytes, antioxidants, carbohydrates, and vitamins. Available in the form of an effervescent tablet, Fast&Up Reload comes in energizing flavors that help you beat the heat, replenish electrolytes lost in sweat and recharge instantaneously during travel or any fitness activity. Made in-house at Fast&Up's factory in India, this is a 100% vegetarian hydration supplement available in a tube of 20 effervescent tablets to help prevent dehydration.
10. Why Is Fast&Up Better Than Others?
With the right combination of electrolytes, Fast&Up Reload is gentle on the stomach and helps to maintain the right electrolyte balance. It maintains the body's fluid balance and helps replace fluids lost by sweating and relieves muscle exhaustion and muscle soreness. Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, and Calcium aid in reducing fatigue and muscle soreness. The effervescent form of electrolyte supplement helps in avoiding any kind of gastrointestinal distress. These are made to dissolve in water for faster action and higher nutrient bioavailability. This fast-acting hypotonic formula makes Fast&Up Reload electrolyte tablets replenish and rehydrate your body with superior electrolytes and low sugar to ensure good health and a good workout as compared to water and other brands in the market.
11. What Is Unique About Fast&Up Reload?
Fast&Up Reload is an Informed Choice Certified product. The Informed Choice Certificate is a globally recognized quality assurance program that certifies that not only the actual finished product itself, but all the composite raw materials, the supply chain, and the manufacturing plant/facility is clean, safe, and of high quality to ensure that the products do not carry ingredients that would be prohibited in sports by the World Anti-doping Agency (WADA).
Free Nationwide Shipping and Returns on Orders above Rs. 800/-
Available Monday - Saturday
From 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Your Payment Information is Processed Securely
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.