- Clinically proven Opitac Glutathione to promote skin glow and radiance
- Offers powerful antioxidant support, reduces dark spots and pigmentation
- Clinically tested to promote even-toned skin in just 90days
- Added vitamin C helps improve effectiveness of glutathione supplement
- 100% vegan, no added sugar, dermatologist approved, gentle on the stomach
- Each Tube contains 20 tablets
Chicnutrix Glow made with Swiss Effervescent Technology and formulated with clinically proven Japanese Glutathione for glowing skin & Vitamin C, a perfect combination to flaunt your radiance.
Chicnutrix Glow is a Vitamin C & Glutathione supplement for skin glow that reduces dark spots. It is a melanin reducing supplement and the best effervescent tablet for pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
Glutathione and Vitamin C
|Nutrients||Per serving (4g) tablet||%RDA|
|Vitamin C||40 mg||100%|
HOW IT WORKS
The Effervescent Glutathione Tablets are gentle on the stomach, absorb faster and are very effective. This effervescents tablets for pigmentation has no side effects and it boosts skin health and gives a natural glow and radiance.
Japanese Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and deactivates the enzyme that helps in melanin production giving you even toned radiant skin. Effervescent glutathione tablets in Chicnutrix Glow are clinically proven for effective oral absorption and reduction in dark spots.
Effervescent Vitamin C work in synergy with Glutathione supplement giving a powerful antioxidant boost and helps the body in absorption of Glutathione.
HOW TO USE
Drop one tablet in 250 ml of water
Wait till the effervescent tablet dissolves completely
How long does it take for glutathione in Chicnutrix Glow to clear hyperpigmentation?
It takes upto 90 days to show effective results.
What is Glutathione and is it safe for our body?
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant, produced by our body, which is composed of three amino acids – cysteine, glutamate, and glycine. It is completely safe for our body as it is made by cells but it’s levels decrease due to aging, stress, free radical damage and toxin exposure. Hence to bring it back to the optimum levels one needs to supplement it.
Can glutathione cause liver damage?
No, actually glutathione helps prevent liver damage instead. It aids in detoxifying the liver and maintaining proper liver functioning.
Why do you need Vitamin C in Chicnutrix Glow with Glutathione?
vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and helps the body in absorption of Glutathione. It works synergistically with Glutathione and provides strong antioxidant support.
Which brand of glutathione supplement is best?
Of Course, Chicnutrix Glow! It contains Japanese origin Opitac Glutathione ,which is the best as it has been clinically proven to be absorbed by the body whereas the other glutathione cannot be absorbed by the body. It is also clinically proven to reduce melanin production in 90 days, which helps reduce dark spots and pigmentation.
Do I need to continue using Chicnutrix Glow after 90 days?
Yes, these are nutritional supplements, you can take 1-2 weeks break after 90 days and then continue to ensure glowing and radiant skin.
People Also Liked
Glutathione for glowing skin
Glutathione is “Mother of all antioxidants” and a popular ingredient especially in the beauty industry. Glutathione for glowing skin works wonders but absorption of oral glutathione has been an issue which is a major drawback in these tablets for skin glow. However, Opitac Glutathione used in Chicnutrix Glow is clinically proven to be absorbed by the body even when consumed orally. It is also clinically proven that consuming Chicnutrix Glow for 90 days daily shows reduction in dark spots and pigmentation and promotes glowing, even-toned skin.
How does glutathione for glowing skin work?
- Glutathione inhibits tyrosine activity, which reduces the production of eumelanin (dark complexion) and promotes pheomelanin production (skin luminescense).
- Thereby, reducing the dark spots, pigmentation, uneven skin tone and promoting even-toned, glowy skin.
- Hence, Chicnutrix Glow is one of the best supplements for hyperpigmentation.
- It is also a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals.
Why is supplementation important?
- Glutathione is created by cells in our body, but its levels decrease due to aging, stress, free radical damage and toxin exposure
- So, to bring it back to optimum levels, one needs to supplement it.
Glutathione with Vitamin C effervescent tablets are the best as vitamin c works synergistically with glutathione, providing powerful antioxidant support and helping the absorption of glutathione in the body.
If you are looking for supplements for dark spots or for radiant and glowing skin, definitely give Chicnutrix Glow a try!