- With unique blend of Clinically proven ratio of Myo-inositol:D-chiro-inositol (Caronositol®) :: 3.6:1, Vegan Vitamin D3, Vitamin B9 (Folate) and Chromium
- Helps lower high insulin levels, which reduces insulin resistance
- Helps regulate ovulatory cycles which helps improve fertility
- Helps reduce inflammation and balances hormones
- Helps prevent Vitamin D3 deficiency and helps manage PCOS weight
- 3.6:1 of MI:DCI is known to significantly increase the pregnancy rate by 65.5%
- Clinically Proven Ingredients, Doctor approved & vegan, Gluten-free
- Gentle on Stomach & Great on taste in Natural raspberry flavour
- Each box contains 20 sachets
HOW IT WORKS
Chicnutrix Cysterhood Inositol is formulated to be gentle on the stomach with faster action and absorption with no side effects to help in management of polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Myo-inositol & D-chiro-inositol Caronositol® (3.6:1 Ratio)
With high grade Caronositol® and clinically proven ratio to help with fertility problems associated with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. It helps lower high insulin levels and improve blood sugar control in women with PCOS. Improving insulin resistance leads to regular ovulatory cycles and improved fertility. 3.6:1 of MI:DCI is known to significantly increase the pregnancy rate by 65.5%.
Chromium helps lower the insulin resistance in the PCOS women by helping the body metabolize sugar which in turn helps improve body mass index (manage your PCOS weight).
Vegan Vitamin D3
About 67-85% of women with PCOS are Vitamin D3 deficient. Vitamin D3 will help with Vitamin D3 deficiency and help reduce insulin resistance, balance androgen levels and improve menstrual regularity and ovulation.
Vitamin B9 (Folate) helps reduce inflammation by breaking down the amino acid homocysteine whose levels are higher in PCOS women. It also helps reduce oxidative stress. Folate is essential to oocyte quality and growth, implantation, fetal growth, and organ development.
HOW TO USE
Add one sachet in 250ml of water
Cheers to fit and fabulous you! For best results, consume it 20min after breakfast.
1. Who can use Chicnutrix Cysterhood Inositol?
Chicnutrix Cysterhood Inositol can be used by women with PCOS who are having trouble concieving, fertility issues, irregular menstrual cycle, hormone imbalance, excess unwanted hair growth, acne or any other symptoms of PCOS.
2. Does it cause any side effects?
No, it has no side effects, unless you are allergic to any specific ingredients. It is made with the Original Swiss Formula that is gentle on the stomach and absorbs faster with higher bioavailability.
3. Will it cure PCOS?
PCOS is a complex hormonal imbalance and the intensity of symptoms, both vary
external like irregular menstrual cycles, weight gain, acne, facial hair and internal factors such as immunity, glucose level, moods, weight gain varies from person to person. Unlike medicinal pills that provide symptomatic relief, Chicnutrix Cysterhood Inositol nourishes and balances the hormones from within that will give long term benefits.
4. What is the recommended usage?
Consume two tablets daily for 60 days (2 months) and one tablet every day afterwards. Make it a lifestyle habit to nourish and balance the body from within.
5. When can I see the results?
We would recommend consuming it for 120 days to see the best results. After 120 days, you can take a break of 1-2 weeks and continue again. Make it a lifestyle habit to nourish and balance the body from within.
6. Does it contain sugar?
No, there is no added sugar, so it is safe to consume even for diabetic people.
7. When is the right time to consume this?
You can consume it at any time of the day as per your convenience but we would recommend not to take it on an empty stomach.
8. Can I take this if I am on PCOS medication?
Yes, you can!
9. I am allergic to gluten, can I still consume this?
Yes! Yes, you can. This is completely gluten free.
10. Can I take this if I am consuming Chicnutrix Cysterhood too?
Yes, ofcourse! Combining it with Chicnutrix Cysterhood will help you manage all the aspects of PCOS and provide complete PCOS Management Nutrition.