Dermatologist recommended Skin Care Tips
Dr. Falguni Shah, Founder of Skin Radiance ClinicWe all would love to get that spotless glowing skin but who has the time to invest into a lengthy beauty regime. But, you don't need to have an intense skin care regime to get that acne-free, glowing skin, you need to just ace the basics. To do that, we have got you covered with the dermatologist recommended skin care routine. We asked our dermatologist, the renowned Founder of skin Radiance Clinic, Dr. Falguni Shah and here’s what she recommends to ensure you get a healthy glowing skin by perfecting the basics.
1. CleansingWe use so much chemicals and exfoliants in an effort to clean our skin but we end up causing more damage than good. Use a mild cleanser that is detergent free. Prefer face wash over soaps any day and definitely avoid something which has too much fragrance. If your skin is sensitive, avoid face washes which are harsh or if you need to use a face wash that contains salicylic acid or polyhydroxy acids, then see your dermatologist because they will suggest the percentage of acid which can be there in your face wash to avoid any harsh reaction to your skin.
2. MoisturisingMoisturising is extremely important, whether you have dry skin or oily skin or whether you have acne prone skin or normal skin. So, a moisturiser at night is a must. Choose the moisturiser according to your skin type, you can use gel based moisturiser if you have oily skin and use a lotion or cream based if you have dry skin.
3. Sun protectionProtecting your skin from the sun is one of the most and I can't stress enough on this most important thing. Use a sunscreen which is broad spectrum that is very important, so that you are protected against UVA, UVB and now the new variant infrared. r. Apply it generously and reapply it every 2-3 hours. Wear sunscreen even indoors. A lifetime of exposure to the sun can cause wrinkles, dull skin, age spots, and most importantly can increase the risk of skin cancer.
4. Eat rightWe are what we eat and it definitely shows up on our skin. So cut out those carbs and sugars that are damaging the collagen production and adopt the healthy diet. Along with diet, adding supplements is also a great idea which will fill in the nutritional gap left in by our food. With age, our body is unable to absorb all the nutrients and as it is our food nowadays lack the amount of nutrition we need and along with that our hectic lifestyle makes it difficult to be on the top of our nutritional needs, so adding supplements such as Chicnutrix Mighty Omega helps balance and regulate the oils and adds hydration to the skin. You can take Chicnutrix Beauty Collagen which helps with skin elasticity, anti-aging benefits and skin hydration.
5. Regular Exercise RoutineLast but not the least, a regular exercise routine is an important step. Because when you workout, you release necessary endorphins and that is the most important skin food which will help achieve a youthful, glowing skin. Follow these skin care tips religiously to achieve the best results, because beautiful skin requires commitment and with these easy steps, you will surely be achieving your glowing and spotless skin.