As we all know that Calcium is an important requirement for our bone health. Calcium is used by almost every cell in our body in some form or the other. The main areas where Calcium is needed the most are our nervous system, muscles, heart, and bones.
In addition to providing support for our bodies, our bones store and need Calcium in order for our bones to stay strong and healthy. But, as we become older, we absorb less Calcium from our diet, forcing our bodies to draw Calcium from our bones. Osteopenia or osteoporosis can be a result of this.
We can get Calcium from foods like milk, cheese, and other dairy products. But we don’t get the required amount of Calcium for our bones through our diet due to reasons like:
- Following a complete Plant Based diet
- Lactose intolerance
- Have a condition in which we can’t absorb Calcium
- Limit ourselves to consume dairy products
So, how do we ensure that we provide adequate Calcium to our bodies? We can turn to Calcium tablets for this requirement.
What are Calcium supplements?
Calcium supplements are salts of Calcium in different forms. These supplements are generally taken when there is a lack of Calcium in our diets. These help us with filling the nutritional gap. Usually, most Calcium supplements have added Vitamin D3, since Vitamin D3 is required for the proper absorption of Calcium in our bodies.
When it comes to supplements, choosing the correct supplement is essential. If you take the wrong supplement, it might not give you the desired benefits. Also, some of them can have side effects too.
So, is there a supplement available that has almost no side effects and amazing benefits?
Yes, there is! Our new launch Calciolive – The best Calcium Supplement. Let’s tell you more about it!
What is Calciolive?
Chicnutrix Calciolive is a daily Calcium supplement with olive leaf extract to strengthen the bones. It contains Bonolive™ - olive leaf extract, Calcium, and Vegan Vitamin D3. Calciolive enhances bone-building activity by stimulating bone-building cells and has a stabilising and balancing effect on bone turnover. It supports bone health by stimulating bone production, balancing the dynamic bone renewal process, and increasing the number of cells that generate new bones. It also protects against impaired bones. Bone turnover is the process of breakdown and formation of new bones. So, when it is damaged, the breakdown of old cells is usually more than the formation of new ones. Calciolive helps prevent that and protects the body against it.
It is made with Swiss Effervescent Technology, and with clinically proven ingredients. It is medical expert-approved and is 100% vegan. It has no known side effects unless you are allergic to any specific ingredients. It is gentle on the stomach, absorbs faster with its unique formulation, and has a delicious strawberry flavour.
What makes Calciolive special?
The ingredients in Calciolive are what really make it special. The ingredients are Bonolive™ which is a clinically proven and patented ingredient from natural olive leaf extract, Vegan Vitamin D3, and Calcium. This is why Chicnutrix Calciolive is the best Calcium Supplement. Let's see further why they are useful to us.
Bonolive™ - Natural Olive Leaf Extract: Bonolive™ is a natural substance obtained from olives that helps to maintain bone health. It includes a potent phytonutrient that is only found in olive trees. It is a patent-protected ingredient with high bioavailability. It is also clinically proven to enhance bone-building activity by 32%, helps increase the number of new bone cells, reduces inflammation and provides complete one care and protects bones against impaired turnover.
Vegan Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3 facilitates Calcium absorption in the body. It also aids in the regulation of bone turnover and the strengthening of bones. Bone turnover is a process of breakdown and formation of new bone cells. When we are younger the formation of new bone cells is higher than the breakdown of old bone cells. As we age, the process starts to reverse making our bones weaker. This is why Vitamin D3 is important for the absorption of Calcium.
Calcium: We indeed lose bone mineral density as we age. Osteoporosis is a condition in which bones grow so thin that they break, bone loss can cause this condition. Osteoporosis-related fractures are a prominent cause of disability. It’s important to protect your bone strength and guard against fractures as you age, by adding Calcium supplements to your diet as your body can’t produce it naturally. Calcium is an important component in bone tissue construction. It aids in the formation, strengthening, and preservation of bones.
Who can use Calciolive?
Calciolive can be used by anyone over the age of 16. Both men and women can use it. A tablet a day will give you the required amount of Calcium needed by your body to make your bones strong and healthy.
Although Calciolive is recommended to be taken by everyone over the age of 16. The following people should seriously consider taking Calciolive:
- Menopausal women have a higher chance of getting osteoporosis because they have thinner bones than men and by the time of menopause estrogen decreases rapidly which causes bone loss.
- Pregnant women need Calcium for their health and the health of their developing child. Because the developing child requires Calcium for strong bones and teeth. If the mother doesn’t get enough Calcium, the baby will start to take it from her bones which will impair her health later.
- If you’re following a vegan diet, you don’t get enough Calcium to keep your bones strong. In this case, you have to get your Calcium from Calcium tablets or Supplements. But supplements don’t usually have vegan ingredients. Calciolive is one such supplement that is 100% vegan and safe to use
Does Calciolive have any side effects?
Calciolive has no side effects unless you are allergic to some ingredients. The allergies may consist of coughing, vertigo, stomach pains, and headaches. Other than these reactions (if allergic), Calciolive is a safe Calcium supplement.
Let’s do a quick summary.
The Key Points are:
- It fulfills the daily Calcium requirement.
- It enhances bone-building activity by simulating bone-building cells and has a stabilising and balancing effect on bone turnover.
- It helps strengthen and maintain bone health.
- It aids in the stimulation of bone production and the regulation of the dynamic bone rejuvenation process.
- It increases the number of osteoblasts in the body (cells that form new bones).
- It assists in the prevention of slowed bone turnover (the process of breakdown and formation of new bones).
So, give your bones a complete protection with Calciolive, your new #BoneBFF.